Celestron’s new EdgeHD reducers feature a custom 5 element optical design engineered to maintain the flat-field performance of our award winning EdgeHD optical system. Unlike generic reducers, our premium reducers provide substantial back focus to accommodate an assortment of imaging accessories.
- The EdgeHD .7x Focal Reducer Lens Makes Your EdgeHD 1100 One Full F-Stop Faster Than f/10, Reducing Your Exposure Time by One-Half to Capture the Same Brightness of Object
- 5-element lens design
- Maintains similar flat-field performance as native Edge HD optical design
- Increases Field of View by 43% to Better Capture Wide Field Images
- Threads Directly onto the 3.25" threads of the EdgeHD which Reduces Mechanical Vignetting and Allows for use with Larger (Full Frame) Sensors and Off-Axis Guiders
- Maintains the Identical Back Focus When Used at F/10 and Provides Generous Back Focus to Accommodate Additional Accessories and Wide Variety of Cameras
- Allows Use of Existing EdgeHD T-adapters With or Without the Reducer Lens