Celestron’s large-aperture Echelon series binoculars were designed for use in low light conditions. Whether you are long-range glassing across a field or valley, or gazing at the splendors of the Milky Way, a pair of Celestron Echelon binoculars will get the job done. With an exit pupil of 3.5 mm, these binoculars deliver an amazing amount of light allowing you to see the most detail possible.
The Echelon 20x70 model offers the highest magnification in the Echelon Series. Choose this model for picking out small subjects at the longest distances, or for high-magnification viewing of celestial objects.
- Enjoy low light observing with these large-aperture 70 mm binoculars. Their 3.5 mm exit pupil allows you to see amazing detail, even in the shadows. Also great for astronomy!
- Fully waterproof for protection against the elements and nitrogen-purged to prevent internal fogging,
- Hand-assembled in the USA from high quality Japanese optics, using Celestron’s proprietary XLT coating technology for superior optical performance.
- Includes a durable, waterproof hard case for protection.
- Tripod adaptable for long observing sessions or when you want to share the view with others.