The Victory SF from ZEISS allows you to experience the most exciting hunting moments as never before. The optical perfection, the unparalleled field of view, the revolutionary ergonomics and the ultra-light design make this model the best all-purpose binoculars ever built by ZEISS. Experience the ZEISS Victory SF as the most versatile premium binoculars in the company’s 170-year history.
8x42 stands for a maximum overview and fascinating, high-contrast images. With a field of view of 148 m/1,000 m, the 8x42 delivers the largest possible overview and leaves nothing undiscovered. At moderate magnification, it enables long observations with unparalleled steady images. The uniquely large fields of view and the revolutionary handling make these binoculars a perfect companion when a fast overview is vital in uneven terrain.
- 92% Light Transmission — The Ultra-FL Concept contains SCHOTT fluoride glass for absolute color fidelity, brightness, clarity and the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
- Extremely wide field of view — The incomparably broad field of view provides a perfect overview in difficult terrain and their close focus distances 1.95 meters allows the exploration of even the smallest details.
- An exceptional viewing experience — Natural, true-to-life colour rendition, a bright viewing image and finest resolution of details. SCHOTT fluoride glass delivers absolute color fidelity, brightness, high contrast and the finest resolution of details.
- Rapid focusing — The outstanding SmartFocus concept allows you to respond as quickly and intuitively thanks to the improved focusing speed. The focusing wheel is positioned in the triple-link bridge to allow for a comfortable, natural hand position. The anti-slip surface allows for easier, more precise operation and ideal focusing with a maximum of only 1.4 turns.
- ZEISS T* Coating — ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images in adverse light conditions and twilight.
- ErgoBalance Concept — Thanks to the ErgoBalance Concept, the binoculars are ideally balanced in the hands and enable prolonged and steady observation with minimum fatigue by reducing stresses on the muscles of the upper and lower arms.
- A clear view, whatever the weather — There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature — even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec, a coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.