Celestron's Hummingbird is a “micro” ED spotting scope, and like its namesake, the Hummingbird Micro Spotting Scope is as well suited to long-distance travel as it is to the backyard.
- Easily carried in vest or coat pocket, in belt pack, or shoulder bag.
- ED lens optical system provides sharp, clear images with vivid, well-managed color.
- 7-22x magnification range spans binoculars and spotting scopes
- “Birder-friendly” close focus distance: 10 ft. / 3m close focus satisfies birding field optic requirements.
- Waterproof / Nitrogen filled -- Protected against wet weather, humid conditions, and other environmental challenges.