The new PowerTank Lithium keeps the charge going for the astronomer on the go. The Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chemistry has significant advantages over other battery chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to 3 years for the Lithium Ion and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
- The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Ion battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs.
- The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with!
- The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries.
- Can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-ion designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured.
This combined with it’s rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply.
Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
|Battery Capacity||84.4 Wh|
|Charging Input||16VDC @ 2000mA|
|Charge Time (from flat)||3 hours|
|Telescope Outpout||12VDC @ 3000mA, Tip positive|
|USB Charging Port 1 Output||5VDC @ 1000mA|
|USB Charging Port 2 Output||5VDC @ 2100mA|
|Light Panel||Red or White with two brightness settings for each color|
|Telescope Power Cord||6.5 feet (2 meters) with connector for Celestron telescopes|
|Product Dimensions||7.5” tall x 3” diameter|
|Product Weight||2.25 pounds|